Sales Area Manager
في ManpowerGroup Middle East في
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم April 26, 2021
Our client is now recruiting for an Sales Area Manager
Purpose & Key accountabilities
- To plan, propose, agree and monitor achievement of sales targets; responsible for all aspects of dealer sales performance and profitability in compliance with the company’s Retail Standards; coordinates within the regional office to support dealers in order to achieve the agreed sales (production, wholesale, retail) and Sales-NPS/MYS targets; acts as custodian of the company’s Group brands.
Key accountabilities of the function
- Overall responsible for the business plans. Constantly reviews monthly sales performance vs. business plan with the dealer management and monitors sales target achievement (production, wholesale, retail). Takes immediate action in case of performance deviation to ensure achievement of sales targets (production, wholesale, retail). Drives retail, corporate/government and shuttle sales.
- Conducts regular market visits to review operations in order to monitor the dealers' performance.
- Agrees with dealers and aligns internally on Sales Volume (production, wholesale and retail)
- Monitors and controls vehicle stock, pipeline, credit lines and sufficient financial coverage of production volumes.
- Elaborates and recommends tactical (CoR) measures for dealers to achieve their vehicle sales objectives and drive new vehicle production orders; cautiously provides financial support where necessary . Develops together with financial services attractive financing offers.
- Analyses with assigned dealers their respective key performance indicators, coaches and supports them in the development of corrective action plans in Sales and Marketing.
- Conducts regular stock and documentation audits, monitors compliance to Company’s Group Retail Standards; provides coaching in all aspects of the dealer’s business.
- Constantly monitors competitors retail pricing and volume market movements. Drives implementation of provided product and price retail price and option profile strategies. Suggests product and price profile optimization measures.
- Ensures that dealers adhere to all reporting deadlines (e.g. Weekly Retail Estimates, Forecast, Production Requests). Drives dealers towards high forecast and reporting accuracy.
- Steers dealer development manager in terms of facility projects. Drives exploitation of market potential in uncovered markets or cities. Ensures that planning for staff, capacity, facilities are adequate. Supports training and competency development in seeking dealer participation.
- Drive defined focus areas such as used cars across all assigned markets actively requesting and planning adequate support from specialist colleagues and central office.
- Drive development in all aspects of the dealers business model
- Guides dealers through investment into new business opportunities
- Explores new product opportunities (pricing, configurations, models)
- Constantly monitors sales performance (production, wholesale, retail) and takes immediate action where necessary
- Negotiates, convinces, coaches and supports Dealers' General Management in adherence with company’s guidelines.
- Liaises with respective contacts and safeguards that market specific requirements are positioned.
- Obtains required approvals from Regional Office finance department.
- Drives and co-ordinates internal resources (incl Regional Office Marketing and After Sales teams) in all aspects of the dealer business.
- Obtains approvals on all relevant dealer subjects from Director Sales and Marketing.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.