Digital Marketing Executive
في Mouawad في
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم April 25, 2021
- With the rest of the marketing team, act as a brand guardian in terms of look and feel of online communications as well as tone of voice of copy.
- Plan, execute, manage, analyze and optimize digital marketing campaigns for various online channels including owned, earned and paid.
- Collate and report back monthly on performance statistics for all digital communications across all channels using these statistics to influence future digital activity.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Manage the redesign of the company website. Improve the usability, design, content of the company website. Track performance and conversion rates of the company website and make necessary improvements to drive higher qualified traffic and optimize user experience.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Monitors the company’s eCommerce function and provide a monthly analytic report of online sales generated, their sources and drivers along with recommendation about changes to be implemented.
- Handle online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness.
- Manage the company’s email marketing campaigns.
- Maintain and update Mouawad customers’ database until CRM in place.
- Recognize and leverage business opportunities based on emerging trends and competitive research.
- Review and evaluate emerging technologies and provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate with the objective to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing.
- Identify digital trends and customer insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Discover, test and scale cost-effective customer acquisition programs across all online marketing channels.
- Implement processes, reporting and data-driven feedback loop for growth and efficiency
- Execute the Social Media strategy for the brand. Ensure that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
- Develop a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant and engaging content to drive communications.
- Monitor social media for customer comments both positive and negative. Report social media mentions of the brand providing useful feedback to product and marketing teams.
- Analyze social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
- Engage with customers through the use of social media to continuously increase brand loyalty and resolve customer service issues and create positive brand advocacy and word of mouth.
- Build reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various social media platforms.
- Keep up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms and their impact on the brand’s marketing.
- Work with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider marketing campaigns.
- Use CRM to maximize online marketing opportunities.
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and loyalty.
- Use Customer Journey Mapping to analyze touch points with the organization and maximize sales opportunities.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of the company.
- Executes direct communications with customers through CRM.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability.
- Ensure the customer database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Handles the migration of all direct communications to lower cost mediums such as sms and email.
- Develop testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.