Swedish Food Market - Cafe Assistant | Food & Beverage | IKEA | Abu Dhabi
في Al Futtaim Group في
Abu Dhabi, UAE
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم April 22, 2021
About the Role
You will support IKEA FOOD in driving Swedish Food Market sales through effective selling and merchandising skills in a fast, friendly and efficient way, thus strengthening the IKEA store’s position as the best home furnishing store in the local market.
Key Specific Accountabilities:
- Implement and monitor SFM Activities in the Store Commercial Calendar.
- Ensure that all SFM articles are merchandised and presented according to IKEA standards and is properly labelled and price
- Ensure that Swedish Food Market is ready before the store opens.
- Conducts monthly stock take and facilitate inventory control of all Swedish Food Market articles around IKEA FOOD and the IKEA store
- Ensure that guidelines on Swedish Food Market operation and commercial growth review is adhered to
- Ensure that all operational checklists is done as scheduled and required action plan is implemented and followed-up in a timely manner.
- Ensure excellent service at all times through the use of efficient service and cashiering methods.
- Provides a positive shopping experience through a high level of customer service standard and cleanliness within the area.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.