في Amana في
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم April 21, 2021
To prepare the designs and engineering drawings of jobs by incorporating the contract specifications, client requirements and government regulations without compromising the constructability of these designs. To coordinate with Sr. Electrical Designer to ensure the use of creative solutions in the design of jobs that reduce manpower requirements, cost and time.
- Considers creative solutions to job requirements that would reduce manpower requirements, cost and time.
- Coordinates with Sr. Electrical Engineer to consider creative solutions to job requirements that would distinguish Amana from other competitors.
- Considers the advances construction technologies and creative solutions that would improve the electrical design.
- Utilizes programs and designs to improve speed and efficiency of design duties.
- Establishes Amana image as a leading design and built contractor in the all industrials domain.
- Ensures the design compatibility with authorities’ rules and regulations.
- Performs electrical design and analysis for Design/ Build contracts, coordinates the activities of the consultant, client and Amana in order to develop the compliant design as per the client requirements and cooperates with the consultant to obtain the approval of the authorities in the shortest possible time frame and within the job estimate developed by the Tendering department.
- Coordinates with Sr. Electrical Designer to interface with clients, consultants and authorities to ensure the quick approval of drawings compliant with the job requirements and contract.
- Checks and approves for the compatibility of the Architectural, Civil, MEP and Steel cladding drawings and designs (both in-house and third party) and ensures the resolving of any incompatibilities in coordination with the relevant parties.
- Ensures the timely delivery of updated “Issued for Construction” drawings as defined by the drawings log set by Engineering Manager.
- Reviews the electrical design / drawings received from MEP subcontractor and ensures compliance with the project requirements/specifications.
- Keeps a backup of all the design calculations on the Company’s server.
- Responsible for the preparation of drawing submittal log in line with the overall project schedule in coordination with the Planning function and Sr. Electrical Designer.
- Provides as Built Drawings for jobs on a timely basis and as per the requirements of the Construction department.
- Performs site visits as needed to compare designs with actual site practices as well as to improve knowledge of practical building practices.
- Assists Cost Control function as needed in variation orders and reports the same to Sr. Electrical Designer.
- Develops and maintains alibrary of standard constructible details of least cost implications.
- Assists the Engineering Manager and Sr. Electrical Designer in the completion of the Engineering section Electrical Works of the End of Job Report.
- Develops complex engineering drawings using Amana best industry standards and codes.
- Develops the specifications.
- Guides the subordinates for the detailed drawings.
- Responsible for producing/reviewing the MEP service coordination drawings.
- Analyses/raises technical queries during the design process.
- Updates the requirements/regulations of the authorities
- Responsible for the Submission of the Design drawings / documents to the Authorities for the approval of the Design / Building Permit Services NOC’s and continues following the authority submission during the construction phase.
- Assists in the training and development of team members in the department.
- Assists in the training and development of Draughtsman in the Engineering function.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.