Pharmacist - Arabic Speaking
في ManpowerGroup Middle East في
Pharmacist - Arabic Speaking دوام كامل في ManpowerGroup Middle East في Dubai, UAE
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم March 21, 2021
This is a Contract role with ManpowerME - 12 months renewable contract
Job Title : Pharmacist
The Job requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy science or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in the field
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Has Saudi & Dubai Regulatory Affairs knowlege
Location of work: Dubai
- Evaluate, prepare and submit drug registration applications and follow through the application during the evaluation phase to achieve a favorable outcome.
- Prepare applications for registration of new products, variations to marketed products and renewals, where required.
- Assist with responses to deficiency letters and other requests for data from Saudi Food and Drug Authority.
- Maintain registration of currently approved products.
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with internal departments, health authorities and industry bodies.
- Provide regulatory and product compliance expertise in the area of advertising and label claims for existing and new products.
- Develop packaging for new & existing products and comply with government regulations.
- Review labelling and product information for compliance with relevant regulations and codes
- Liaise with manufacturing sites when required
- Update regulatory systems.
- Authoring and reviewing standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to regulatory activities
- Reviewing and approving promotional & non promotional materials.
- Processing with any regulatory task.
- Support in the business transition
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.