Program Manager MBA Intern
في Amazon في
Program Manager MBA Intern دوام كامل في Amazon في Dubai, UAE
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم March 23, 2021
At Amazon, we are excited to offer MBA students the opportunity to launch into big careers with limitless possibilities. We know searching for an internship is as much about finding a company where you can picture yourself being successful as it is about finding the right role. We look forward to meeting you and your classmates this year. As we get to know you more, we invite you to get to know us better.
- Our businesses by reviewing Press Releases on our Investor Relations site, Jeff Bezos’ letters to shareholders, and the first letter shared in 1997, which is included in our annual report each year
- Amazonians and follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Our commitment to our communities, diversity and military veterans
- Role and team placement are based on business needs and as Amazon continues to grow and flex, we are looking for candidates who want to own, build and impact the customer experience rather than are tied to a specific role or team.
- A cover letter is not necessary.
Internship at Amazon
- An Amazon MBA internship consists of a strategic project that is data intensive, analytical, centered on a real business issue, and representative of the full-time role. As a MBA Intern, you will have ownership of a high profile project within a business organization team, where you will partner with key business groups and clients. By participating in the internship, you will have opportunities to analyze unique business ideas, make data driven decisions and provide input to drive meaningful change. Each intern will have exposure to upper level management and the opportunity to apply general business skills to support successful execution of corporate strategies.
- The EMEA Student Programs Team is looking for a Program Manager MBA Intern to find solutions to complex problems within operations, supply chain, demand planning, logistics and innovate on leading edge solutions to manage programs broadly across businesses within Amazon. Program Managers are given responsibility on their first day to own those business challenges and the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions. They drive efforts independently and as part of larger project teams and have a significant impact on the customer experience and the business.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Business Analysis Global Edulink513 درهم
3,257 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 20 Hours
Retail Management Diploma New Skills Academy88 درهم
1,098 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 10 Hours
Foundation Diploma - BTEC Level 3 Cromwell UK International Education LLC15,000 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 1 Year Live virtual classroom