RESIDENT ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL)
في Parsons International Limited في
Abu Dhabi, UAE
RESIDENT ENGINEER (ELECTRICAL) دوام كامل في Parsons International Limited في Abu Dhabi, UAE
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم March 31, 2021
Are you looking for an opportunity to be a leader on a major water pipeline project? Are you well versed in civil construction? If so, Parsons has a great opportunity for you to join us on a significant capital improvement program.
In this role, you will plan, schedule, supervise, and exercise administrative authority over all field engineering work. The successful candidate controls field engineering activities prepares construction and procurement schedules, conducts subcontract negotiations, and provides technical guidance to support construction operations in accordance with Company procedures and industry practices. Willingness to relocate to construction site locations is expected.
- Plans, organizes, and ensures adequate staffing, execution, and monitoring of all field engineering activities and related support operations.
- Provides guidance regarding scope of work, schedules, procedures, field construction problems, and other technical information.
- Determines budget estimates and staffing requirements for the defined scope and schedule.
- Establishes, monitors, and maintains construction engineering quality control in the field.
- Collaborates with construction management to eliminate any hazards associated with the work that may adversely affect the environment or the safety or health of employees.
- Ensures that personnel of the assigned group engage in safe work practices in compliance with site specific safety procedures and industry standards.
- Establishes and maintains a close working relationship with project design engineering, client representatives, and contractors.
- Maintains project control documentation, design drawings and specifications, backcharge documents, change orders, etc.
- Monitors contractor performance pertaining to schedule and conformance to plans and specifications.
- Makes decisions regarding long range planning, scheduling, budgeting, work priorities, and personnel.
- Provides advice on field engineering procedures, construction methods, and financial matters to management.
- Frequently interfaces with upper level management and client personnel.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Basic Electricity Neutron Skills44 درهم
1,102 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 4 Hours
Electrical Safety Awareness in the Workplace Harley Oxford148 درهم
944 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 20 Hours