Financial Sector Specialist - Financial Markets
في Arab Monetary Fund في
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Financial Sector Specialist - Financial Markets دوام كامل في Arab Monetary Fund في Abu Dhabi, UAE
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم April 6, 2021
Arab Monetary Fund is a regional Arab financial institution based in Abu Dhabi, with the mission to lay the monetary foundation of Arab economic integration and to accelerate the process of economic development of its member countries. In this context, the AMF supports banking and financial sector development in the Arab States and provide assistance towards its integrity and efficiency. Moreover, the AMF carries out and acts as a technical secretariat for the Council of Arab Ministers of Finance, the Council of Arab Central Banks and Monetary Authorities’ Governors as well as for its sub-committees and task forces.
The AMF is seeking to hire "Financial Sector Specialist- Financial Markets"
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the implementation of the AMF’s strategy in relation to non-banking financial sector development programs and initiatives, including developing domestic markets in Arab countries.
- Support the implementation and follow-up activities of the financial market’s development initiatives in the Arab countries.
- Contribute to formulate technical assistance programs to the Arab countries in developing their domestic markets with focus on debt markets.
- Conduct researches and working papers in the financial sector with focus on capital and debt markets, both traditional and Islamic.
- Contribute to the implementation of various programs and activities related to the development of domestic markets in Arab countries, jointly conducted with IFIs.
- Contribute to delivering training and workshops to the Arab regulatory & supervisory authorities.
- Participation in the work of various committees and task forces, in which AMF acts as a technical Secretariat, such as the Arab Regional Fintech WG, the Financial Stability Task Force, as well as the Financial Inclusion Task Force.
- Contribute to various activities, studies and events carried out by the AMF within the framework of its financial sector development mandate.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning College301 درهم
3,012 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 1 To 260 Hours
Quick Books Pro 2017 Global Edulink199 درهم
1,273 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 4 Hours
3,673 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 3 Months Live virtual classroom
Certified Compensation and Benefits Manager Middle Earth HR Pvt Ltd2,755 درهم
3,444 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 4 Days Live virtual classroom