Sr. Key Account Manager - PPE - AUH
في Honeywell في
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم April 18, 2021
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnership
- When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that make the future.
- That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on Mars.
- Working at Honeywell isn’t just about developing cool things. That’s why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career opportunities across different fields and industries.
- Are you ready to help us make the future?
- We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
- Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology.
Where Do You Fit In?
- We are currently seeking a motivated and hardworking individual to join our team as a Snr Key Account Manager - Personal Protection Equipment to be based in Abu Dhabi, UAE . In this role, you will manage all aspects of engagements with existing and new customers for our High Risk & General Safety business. You will build relationships and understand customer business in order to provide appropriate products or solutions. You will define sales and growth strategy toward key customers while aligning with critical sales business objectives. You will identify opportunities and build credibility with customers Utilize your product knowledge to deliver the value proposition to the customers
What Will You Be Doing Every Single Day?
- Target named existing and prospective End User customers across the given region.
- Develop new defined targeted accounts
- For each of those key strategic accounts, identify business opportunities, covering the buying centers, transforming the account in a continuous and consistent revenue generation line, while establishing long term business relationship within the account.
- Create, maintain and update Account Plans including Relationship maps & Executive sponsorship.
- Establish long term business relationships with C level executives and other decision makers
- Utilize whole available products and services portfolio in all potential business opportunities within the strategic target accounts, to generate a consistent and continuous revenue entry for each of them
- Develop the necessary partnership and alliances with external integrators and other business partners to provide leverage in each strategic account and opportunity
- Keep the CRM system up to date with all sales related activity including (but not limited to) meeting schedules, meeting notes, contact persons, business plans, MSAS plans as appropriate, quotations, price requests, revenue forecast data, SKU requirement data, schedule dates and sales team members. Take responsibility for the data integrity in the system.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts.
- Report weekly performance to the leadership of specific opportunities. Furthermore, sales data, progress on incentives, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and managed on a pro-active and continual basis. At all times, understand the ‘health’ of the business being managed.
- Furthermore, sales data, progress on incentives, new product releases, sales trending and all other key performance indicators should be monitored and managed on a pro-active and continual basis
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.