UAE National_Warranty Cost Clerk | Al Futtaim Automotive |Dubai
في Al Futtaim Group في
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم April 19, 2021
The purpose of this role is to perform and end to end process on Warranty claims received by the dealership & submission to the Principle – Toyota Motor Corporation with minimum rejection rate & maximum accuracy.
- Claim: Claim creation, submission & resubmission of warranty claims for all warranty jobs done in the dealership, to Aftersales Distributor Operation (ADO) - Warranty Dept. as per ADO guidelines.
- Rejections: Reclaim rejected &/or canceled claims through Aftersales Distributor Warranty.
- Parts storage: Ensure the Warranty replaced parts are stored and disposed of in the dealership as per Warranty policy. And the point of contact for Internal Audit inspections of the Warranty Room.
- Approval request: Create an accurate Electronic Warranty Approval Request Form (EWARF) in the SAP as per ADO guidelines.
- Branch Self Approval (BSA): Review and approve warranty repair as per ADO guidelines.
- Claim Adjudication: Process warrant claim (Toyota Motor Cooperation & Al-Futtaim Motors Extended Warranty) as per ADO guidelines.
- Work in alignment with the Toyota Retail Aftersales Vision & Mission.
- Warranty Cost Clerk is based in the dealership & responsible for proper administering of warranty matters.
- He/ She assures that the Warranty Policies and Procedures set by Toyota Motor Corporation & Aftersales Distributor Warranty Team are strictly followed and implemented.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.