Head Of Cyber Defence | Enterprise IT | Dubai
في Al Futtaim Group في
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم April 19, 2021
About the Role
Provide security services to the enterprise with 24x7 continuous security monitoring of the technology landscape, correlative analysis for proactive risk detection and threat intelligence. Validate security monitoring requirements for any change in environments, in line with Al-Futtaim Group Information Security policies, processes and standards.
About the Responsibilities
- Provide leadership and oversight for a 24 x 7 x 365 managed security operations centre (outsourced) implementation and expansion which is responsible for security monitoring, incident response and threat intelligence.
- Develop, maintain and execute against a global strategy aligned with each region’s cybersecurity requirements.
- Provide leadership, structure and guidance to the security operations and infrastructure teams.
- Leverage knowledge and experience gained through SOC and Threat Intelligence to build other cybersecurity capabilities.
- Regular reporting of operational activities, intelligence briefings, quarterly business reviews, executive presentations, and the regular operational and control- based metrics.
- Leverage and maintain vendor relationships strategically for SOC delivery and Threat Intelligence.
- Ensure due diligence and compliance of local legal and policy requirements.
- Ensure appropriate training for technical and support staff.
- Document and ensure appropriate controls for security operations and threat intelligence process and products.
- Develops and executes crisis communication plan to CISO and other stakeholders
- Runs compliance assessment against organization and regulatory.
- Measures SOC performance metrics and communicates the value of security operations to business leaders
- Monitors Threat intelligence and provides recommendations to CISO on remediation actions at an Organization
- Develop and define - AAR (After Action Review) and TTP (Tactics, Threat & Procedures).
- Review SOC processes, automation & orchestration with SOAR and improve efficiency of SOC capabilities
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.