Auditor - CPA
في AMCA في
Auditor - CPA دوام كامل في AMCA في Dubai, UAE
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم April 7, 2021
Looking to hire a CPA with proficiency in the English language
Preference for Female Filipino candidates
- Planning financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs.
- Assessing compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements; examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Assessing risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
- Completing audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicating audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers; preparing final audit reports.
- Improving protection by recommending changes in management monitoring, assessment, and motivational practices, in the internal control structure, and in operating processes; identifying root causes.
- Supporting external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
- Providing financial control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protecting an organization's reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Contributing to team results by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
- Collecting and analyzing data to detect deficient controls, duplicated effort, extravagance, fraud, or non-compliance with laws, regulations, and management policies.
- Preparing detailed reports on audit findings.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Supervising auditing of establishments and determining the scope of investigation required.
- Preparing, analyzing, and verifying annual reports, financial statements, and other records, using accepted accounting and statistical procedures to assess financial condition and facilitate financial planning.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning College305 درهم
3,012 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 1 To 260 Hours
882 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 20 Hours
3,673 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 3 Months Live virtual classroom
Certified Management Accountant (CMA) Part 2 Inspire Training Center4,558 درهم
5,770 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 104 Hours Live virtual classroom