National Used Car Sales Manager - Trading Enterprises | Al Futtaim | Dubai
في Al Futtaim Group في
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم March 31, 2021
The National Used Car Sales Manager is primarily responsible for the ownership and control of the Trading Enterprises Pre Owned strategy and operations of the entire UAE Business and target delivery.
This role reports to Managing Director – Trading Enterprises. The job holder must be a seasoned automotive professional with experience in Used Car Sales & Buying and the Gulf market. The financial risk of Pre-Owned Cars is such that the job holder must have the ability to control process without losing entrepreneurial flair. Multi-site management skills are essential, as is the ability to develop relationships and influence multiple stakeholders. The job is results focused and a high level of numeracy interpretation and accurate forecasting is required. The job holder must understand the customer journey and develop people, showrooms and process that ensures customer satisfaction.
- Development and rollout of CPOV commercial programmes for all brands ensuring consistent approach is applied and best practices can be shared.
- Development, rollout and maintenance of CPOV presentation standards including also the digital visibility for all brands ensuring consistent approach is applied and best practices can be shared.
- Planning and setting sales targets for the team as well as driving the used KPIs of various teams and encouraging them to meet their set targets, take up evaluations and on refurbishments, working through Dealer Principals manage on-going performance management and liaising with Automall to drive KPIs and provide brand guidelines of purchasing
- Responsible for stock management, including, but not limited to, reconditioning costs, stock mix and volumes per location, trade-in penetration and ageing stock.
- Complete regular site visits to coach and develop sales executives. Review individual performance and develop and document action plans for continual improvement with follow-ups to ensure improvements achieved, amending action plans where necessary. Ensure all trainings are completed on time and any additional training is requested.
- Compiling comprehensive reports that give transparency to the health of the business and provide analysis plus recommendations for improvements to General Manager.
- Management of the used car purchase admin team as well as coordination with Dealer Principals, Automall and Aftersales to ensure effective collaboration and utilisation of matrix reports in Sales, Buying and Estimation
- Optimisation of buy-back returns including turn around times, 3rd party inspection (CarSwitch), chargebacks negotiation per lot and rejection and approval decisions of returned units. Also part of process for calculating and approving Residual Values.
- Liaison and coordination with Centres of Excellence to share requested information and reporting as well as proactively engage with them to rollout best practices into Trading Enterprises and share learnings or successful initiatives from Trading Enterprises
- Customer service and satisfaction levels are managed through strict adherence to sales process, comprehensive customer follow-up and continual improvement, based on customer feedback
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.