في EFile - A Metrofile Group Company في
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم March 30, 2021
PURPOSE OF JOB
Management of all aspects regarding operational risk and compliance, including areas such as Facilities, Health & Safety, Security and Privacy for the eFile group, in accordance and to comply with the respective legislation, regulations and internal company policies and procedures.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES include the following (but are not limited to – other duties may be assigned):
- Manage the operational risk matters relating to the Facilities, Health & Safety, Security and Privacy functions for the region.
- Coordinate and implement internal audits based on OHS Group Standards, Privacy Group Standards, Policies and Risk registers, as well as non-conformance reporting results from the SafeCyte Compliance System.
- Coordinate and manage all corrective actions related to results from any audits (whether internal or external) and ensure compliance to agreed timelines/deadlines and risk or compliance requirements.
- Escalate any non-compliance to MD where required
- Reporting monthly summary results on corrective actions and audit results to the Exco
- Manage the progress of the rectification of all issues identified by other auditors (eg Internal Audit function, OHS and compliance audits, customer audits, Group Risk audits, insurance audits, privacy audits, etc). This would include tight Project Management.
- Assist with the response to reports issued by all other auditors (eg Internal Audit function, OHS and compliance audits, customer audits, Group Risk audits, insurance audits, privacy audits etc).
- Obtain a full understanding of the compliance system in use (SafeCyte) in order to manage and audit non-compliance.
- Being prepared and able to have risk and compliance discussions with clients upon request from the MD.
- Being prepared and able to provide training covering applicable legislation, regulations and internal company policies and procedures as and when required for all levels of staff and management.
- Provide guidance on the applicable legislation, regulations and internal company policies and procedures.
- Assist the MD with quarterly incident reporting to the Group Risk Officer.
- Conduct operational risk assessments and base-line risk assessments in order to establish the operational risks facing the region and to determine that the controls in place are adequate to mitigate the risk to an acceptable level.
- Applicable reporting based on risk assessments conducted.
- Proactively research, benchmark and recommend good practice around operational risks and risk management in order to ensure business ownership and sustainability of risk management interventions.
- Investigate accidents/ incidents to identify the root cause and provide guidance on future preventative measures.
- Oversee/ manage implementation of Business Continuity management programme within the region. Annually (or more regularly should the need arise) update the Business Continuity Plan and ensure Business Impact Assessments are conducted.
- Assist in driving a strong well-informed culture of risk management and compliance awareness within the Company.
- Assist the MD with any other activities pertaining to compliance and risk as and when required.
- Assist the Group Risk Officer with any other activities pertaining to compliance and risk for the region as and when required.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.