Head Of Sales | BD - Tech Company - Pre - IPO - Dubai, UAE - Internet
في Emagine Solutions FZE في
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم March 27, 2021
Our client is one of the fastest growing app companies in the MEA Region. Due to continual growth and success they are looking for a Sales professional with experience with the Technology domain to help drive their product forward.
You will be acting in the capacity of a Country Manager (Sales) for the UAE and will report directly to the group CEO and your counterpart in Saudi. You will also be tasked with scaling up the business within the country and growing a mixed team underneath yourself.
This role is an exciting opportunity to work across this fast-developing area at a time of industry change, helping to embed the programme across globally, pursue new business opportunities and shape client propositions in this evolving area.
• Proposals/bids - Take the lead on proposals/pitches, credentials and presentations, including: competitor analysis, developing value propositions, proposal writing and management, and debriefs.
• Client development - Drive forward targeting efforts across the firm's key client programmes, supporting relationship teams in using the consultancy as a differentiator in their client strategy as well as generating and pursuing leads for new solutions and products.
• Internal engagement - Close integration with the firms legal teams is at the heart of the firm's strategy.
• BD planning and advice - Develop, deliver and assess the success of business development and marketing plans for specific offerings or launches
• Campaign management - Work with the sector Heads, relationship and communications teams to develop and execute the BD/CRM elements of integrated marketing and business development campaigns including planning roundtables and client briefings to generate new business opportunities and raise the company market profile
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.