Real Estate, Construction And Engineering Manager - MENA
في Amazon Europe في
Real Estate, Construction And Engineering Manager - MENA دوام كامل في Amazon Europe في Dubai, UAE
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم March 22, 2021
Amazon opened its virtual doors in 1995 and strives to be the world’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online.
The successful candidate will be a key part of the operations team and will be responsible for project managing new Fulfillment and Last Mile logistics buildings in planning, design, and construction across the Middle East and North Africa (MENA). This will include the extension of existing facilities and any new sites. This role plays an integral role in the development and implementation of the MENA network infrastructure. This role will analyze and evaluate different facility scenarios and build-out designs. In addition, this candidate has to support the standardization of the technical and facility-related processes and systems.
This opportunity combines construction engineering, planning, project management, facilities management, and contract management. It requires a person who can show proven ability in the planning and design, and project management/control of new and the enhancement of existing facility buildings.
The role has the possibility to be based in Dubai and will include frequent travel to all various locations across MENA.
- Responsible for overseeing construction engineering, planning, and design for operations and other new or expansion projects
- Responsible for project support on new fulfillment network buildings and additional capacity requirements within existing MENA operations
- Undertake construction engineering design on new and remodel projects
- Prepare reports, specifications, technical analysis to fully define the design requirements, equipment and services required
- Provide technical direction within engineering design / AutoCAD, building design, layouts, build details, schedules and materials
- Survey facilities, develop and document a procedures to audit the facility, provide evaluations and analysis, and recommend solutions to facility infrastructure, safety and security problems involving facilities and people
- Negotiate contracts with vendors and present formal documentation for approval when required
- Ensure that contracts are fit for purpose, cost effective and incorporate appropriate Service Level Agreements
- Provide overall site management, coordination, planning, specification of business proposals and coordination of subcontractors
- Facilitate and team with others on due diligence evaluation of new opportunities
- Coach and guide all project teams (sub-contractors, maintenance engineers and commissioning engineers) throughout the full project lifecycle
- Ensure that contracted resources deliver work to meet duration and quality targets, addressing and ensuring the correction of under-performance issues
- Audit contractors to check that the skills and competencies of contract labor are appropriate to need and they are fit to undertake the work on which they will be deployed
- Inform contractors of projected changes in resource or work demand so that they can take appropriate action
- Establish and operate the information systems necessary for effective scheduling and recording of contract work
- Support contractors’ work and help them to achieve higher performance levels.
- Coach other new members on best practices.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Electrical Safety Awareness in the Workplace Harley Oxford147 درهم
944 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 20 Hours
Basic Electricity Neutron Skills22 درهم
551 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 4 Hours