في Amazon في
Business Analyst دوام كامل في Amazon في Dubai, UAE
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم March 22, 2021
RBS MENA is the integral part of Amazon's online product life cycle and supports in accelerating Amazon’s flywheel by fixing catalog defects and scale critical operations functions by standardization, automation and defect elimination.
We are looking for a Business Analyst to proactively identify customer pain points with significant business impact, facilitate analysis to identify opportunities, analyze, visualize, and deliver insights to help serve our customers better. In this role you will partner with Operation managers, Tech and Business Leaders to deliver data-driven recommendations and insights, identify areas of improvement and influence teams direction.
This role requires significant cross functional partnership and clear communication skills. Also need to thoroughly understand available data sets, and be able to extract data from a variety of data sources, including relational databases, Redshift clusters and Data Lakes. The successful candidate will be a customer-obsessed self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity, with strong attention to detail, an ability to work in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and an ability to work effectively in cross-functional teams. They will have excellent oral and written communication skills, and a proven ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize work.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working with business and tech stakeholders to understand requirements and effectively prioritize projects
- Developing and managing milestones across projects to ensure timely and successful deliverables.
- Being an expert on data repositories / warehouses across catalog
- Identifying key data for a particular project across a variety of data stores and efficiently extracting and processing it
- Validating the data to ensure accuracy in the output, generating descriptive statistics and extracting insights
- Providing Operations manager and data engineers with detailed information about data sources and metrics to speed up their analysis and data pipeline work
- Contributing to the development of a production-level code base (in python/R) to implement scalable statistical analyses
- Collaborating with data engineers and business intelligence engineers from multiple RBS teams to effectively leverage such resources in support of the Amazon Central Economics team’s downstream impact analyses
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Diploma in Human Resource Management Neutron Skills22 درهم
735 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 4 Hours
Rewarding and Employee Management Global Edulink298 درهم
1,935 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 20 Hours
Performance management Vs appraisal Inspire Training Center1,800 درهم
3,000 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 3 Days (9 Hours) Live virtual classroom