في ManpowerGroup Middle East في
Store Director دوام كامل في ManpowerGroup Middle East في Dubai, UAE
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم March 21, 2021
Our client is now recruiting for a Store Director to be based in Dubai
To be considered for this position you must have the following:
- 5-7 years of sales management experience in luxury retail.
- Have a proven track record in sales generation, managing the achievement of sales result and meeting targets.
- Flexibility to work non-traditional hours, including days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Proven ability to build client relationships and represent a luxury brand in the Middle East market.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, Outlook, Point of Sales (POS) system.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Flexibility to work in various roles based on business needs (i.e., on the sales floor, operations, etc).
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Educated to degree level.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Event Planning Process Inspire London College51 درهم
598 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 40 Hours
Business Administration Course Oxford Home Study College278 درهم
2,626 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 200 Hours
Foundation Diploma - BTEC Level 3 Cromwell UK International Education LLC15,000 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 1 Year Live virtual classroom