B2B Marketing Manager
في a Laimoon Verified Company
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم February 11, 2021
We’re seeking a self-driven and entrepreneurial B2B Marketing Manager for a unique opportunity to build a brand new online marketplace, from the ground up.
We want candidates who are energized and unphased by the challenge of building something new and who aren’t afraid to generate their own roadmap for success.
We need storytellers, who are able to creatively communicate and convince traditionally offline businesses about the benefit of digital transformation, how it can positively drive their business and set them up for future success. You also need to know your numbers and be a master of keeping your finger on the pulse of what’s driving the business and how you can help them to maximize their potential. Come help us build the future!
- Manage the CRM, organic social, and owned channel marketing strategy for B2B clients
- Define the B2B marketing strategy to help support the sales team in their onboarding of new business, as well as retention and engagement
- Identify strategic partnerships with influential businesses and individuals who will help to drive awareness and adoption of the platform, within the professional community
- Optimize the on-site conversion journey for businesses and work with the wider marketing and content teams to maximize self-service conversions
- Work with the content team to generate appropriate and engaging daily content for our professional audience to help them use the platform and promote the platform
- Set the KPIs to help ascertain how to maximize the value of businesses on the platform and encourage them to succeed
- Partner with the sales team to produce engaging sales presenters, using your creativity and marketing insight to truly sell the benefits of the platform
- Work with the data team to drive deep insight around how businesses use the platform and drive strategies to identify new opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, Digital Technologies or any other related field
- 6 – 8 years of relevant marketing experience in B2B eCommerce or online marketplace environment
- Team management experience is a plus
- Creative thinker and an excellent communicator
- Confident working with autonomy and driving your own roadmap
- Email campaign design and build, as well as familiarity with automation
- Organic social content creation and channel management
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.