SCRUM MASTER | AGILE COACH | AGILE PROJECT MANAGER - Dubai
في Emagine Solutions FZE في
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم February 15, 2021
SCRUM MASTER | AGILE COACH | AGILE PROJECT MANAGER
Digital Transformation Program
Responsibilities will include:
• Management of sprints in accordance with the Scrum framework, ensuring all ceremonies are in place and effective.
• Proactive management of risks/issues and removal of impediments.
• Project reporting; both from a sprint perspective and wider overall programme level view (inc. steering meetings)
• Financial/budget planning and management.
• Resource/schedule management.
• Facilitating and leading workshops.
• Proven ability to lead software development and/or cloud data transformation projects (- Software/App Development/Digital/Azure stack/Cloud/Cloud Data Transformation/Big Data/Data Migration/Business Intelligence/Integration Hub projects.
• Substantial knowledge of project management frameworks and governance approaches throughout full project life cycle, E2E.
• Demonstrable experience of working within an Agile delivery framework, E2E, with strong knowledge of Scrum/Agile frameworks.
• Excellent financial management experience strong financial acumen and understanding of budgets and controls in a commercial environment.
• Ability to demonstrate what is important in ensuring successful delivery of projects across various phases and the ability to flex your approach to the different challenges faced.
• Exposure to different project types/clients - ideally with experience of complex business and IT transformation.
• Excellent communication (verbal and written) and facilitation skills; confident at leading workshops and producing high quality supporting materials.
• Good knowledge of Business Case and Value management.
• Solid understanding of, and experience in using, Jira or Azure DevOps.
• Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the "big picture" view
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.