Analyst (Islamic Finance)
في B2Broker في
Analyst (Islamic Finance) دوام كامل في B2Broker في Dubai, UAE
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم February 26, 2021
B2Broker are currently managing a search for an Investment Analyst who will be focused towards different markets of the MENA region.
Investment Analyst works closely with Portfolio Managers to generate, research and implement investment ideas. The Investment Analyst will conduct comprehensive analysis on an assigned portfolio (including Islamic financial products)
- Generate investment ideas based on fundamental research and deep knowledge of MENA Region trends. Work closely with a Portfolio Manager to discuss pitch ideas regularly, and monitor current positions, news-flow, sentiment thoughts, sector observations, macro trends, etc.
- Conducting research on companies, listed in Saudi-Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Oman and other countries of MENA Region.
- Develop portfolio allocation strategies (shares and Islamic financial instruments, such as Sukuks,Mudarabahs, Tahawwuts etc.) for the Company.
- Performs day-to-day market analysis, presentations, and investor outreach.
- Analyze company’s performance to determine the drivers of risk and return, alpha composition and the robustness of the strategy in various market environments.
- Reviews and interprets governmental monetary and fiscal policies, economic conditions, financial market conditions and applies such knowledge in developing portfolio management recommendations for senior management.
- Model all positions in a sub-sector portfolio by tracking relative performance, sizing around upcoming events, price target upside/downside, etc.
- Building own financial models and verification of them: testing, documentation and conveying results.
- Proposing/testing the models/approaches for pricing bespoke and exotic trades. Regular calculation of model adjustments.
- Regular calculation of portfolio risks (VaR, Monte-Carlo, СVaR, Markov chain, Garch Models etc.).
- Calculation of risk-flows for financial products over the MENA Region.
- Providing consultation for the Management Team on Islamic Financial products (composition, requirements, regulation).
- Master's degree in Islamic Finance, Economy or Mathematic and/or certification (CFA or progress toward CFA) is preferred
- Excellent Knowledge of the Arabian language and Islamic Finance
- Minimum of 3 years conducting multi-manager research or sell-side/buy-side experience as a research analyst in asset management for MENA Region
- Deep working knowledge of investment strategies and Islamic Financial Markets
- Solid capabilities in Excel and financial information systems
- Experience in portfolio analytics/attribution through THR or Bloomberg
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills. Detail oriented and ability to synthesis data and make deductive decisions
- Excellent english communication skills - written, verbal and presentation skills for internal/external audiences as well as strong listening and questioning skills
- Сompetitive compensation
- Comfortable office
- Great opportunities with fast-growing financial and technologies group
- Performance bonus
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Accounting Diploma Brentwood Open Learning College300 درهم
2,722 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 1 To 260 Hours
Certificate in Sage 50 Essential Global Edulink198 درهم
1,273 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 12 Months
3,673 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 3 Months Live virtual classroom
ACCA Cromwell UK International Education LLC27,000 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 3 Years Live virtual classroom