Senior Legal Counsel / Corporate Lawyer
في Dewan Consultants في
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Senior Legal Counsel / Corporate Lawyer دوام كامل في Dewan Consultants في Abu Dhabi, UAE
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم March 1, 2021
Urgent Requirement for a Senior Legal Counsel / Corporate Lawyer
- Location - Abu Dhabi - UAE
- Salary - Upto AED 35,000/-
- Educational qualifications - Law degree and admitted to a Law Society/Association
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Output and results orientated
- Ability to prioritize workload
- Multi — tasking
- The ability to enjoy the job
- Commercially focused and output driven
- Able to prioritize work in an organized and calm manner
- Quietly confident in their ability, however confident enough to share concerns and seek support where necessary
- Arabic language skills an advantage, however not a must
- Previous in-house experience an advantage, however not a must
- Ability to work autonomously & proactively A self-starter
- Able to naturally develop working relationships and respect with internal clients
- (alongside the rest of the legal team) for all legal affairs in UAE and as instructed by the Head of Legal Department.
- To continuously improve the quality and value of the services provided to internal & external clients.
- To free up some time for the Head of Legal Department to focus on his job and role, and to stand-in for the Head of Legal Department on occasions.
- UAE Commercial Contracts
- Knowledge, compliance and education of relevant laws, policies & procedures Identifying and managing risk
- Supporting internal clients on ad hoc matters
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Certificate European Law for International Business City of London College of Economics731 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: Upto 60 Hours
359 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 30 To 40 Hours