Senior Transport And Tracking Operator
في Reload Logistics في
Senior Transport And Tracking Operator دوام كامل في Reload Logistics في Dubai, UAE
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم March 1, 2021
Launched in 2007, Reload Logistics is an independent, asset-based logistics company backed by a multi-disciplinary team of more than 1,600 people. The company facilitates and fosters trade across the entire Southern African region by offering dedicated transport solutions, customs clearing, warehousing, freight-forwarding, clearing and project cargo services. We are looking for a Senior Transport and Tracking Operator to fulfill the following responsibilities:
OPERATIONS & TRANSPORT:
- Ensure client tracking is reviewed & confirmed before sending to clients
- Create transport flow for system data entry, and train relevant users on ground process and locations. Check system entry for all information such as dates, locations, client details
- Ensure all trucks/ allocations are announced and consistent with the requirements of the transport managers and clients.
- Send reporting of global tracking by entity, by client, by route and by active deliveries.
- Ensure all documentation have correct details, and uploaded into the system.
- Confirm schedule of security escorts, and manage discrepancies in the data provided.
- Manage risk control of cargo by client and by transporter, should risk events arise.
- Manage transporter queries of delays, amendments and execution on the road.
- Provide discrepancy reports to transport managers showing non-performance of booked capacity, & to ensure smooth execution of operational and commercial functions.
- Assist ocean freight team, for vessel planning of road freight cargo.
- Assist finance team for invoicing and details
COMMERCIAL & TRANSPORT
- Ensure forecast of capacity vs cargo matches execution, and report on discrepancies
- Report on commercial status and time spent within status. Providing expected availability dates, location and overall exposure.
- Analyse trends of routes, rates (buying & selling) and clients.
- Ensure system is updated with the correct quotation, client details, consignee, route & deliveries.
- Ensure documents are sent to clients (Customs BOE, Packing List, Commercial Invoices, Road Manifests)
- Commercial Summary (weekly).
- Manage complaints, queries and general execution of planned cargo.
- Discuss future capacity planning, and details per allocation.
- Push on delays at loading, offloading and clearing.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
Basic Course on Air Cargo Trade-wings Institute of Management353 درهم
367 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 50 Hours
Basic Course in Sea Freight Forwarding Trade-wings Institute of Management573 درهم
588 درهممدة الدورة التدريبية: 40 Hours