Temp Finance Administrator- 1 Year FTC
في Givaudan Suisse SA (Dubai Branch) في
Temp Finance Administrator- 1 Year FTC دوام كامل في Givaudan Suisse SA (Dubai Branch) في Dubai, UAE
ويبرز العملنُشرت يوم February 9, 2020
A Finance Administrator for our local Finance team to help you further build up your budding career in Finance, and based in our Dubai office - Your future position?
Got a knack for delivering great attention to detail?
Due to increased business activity, our local Finance team are currently looking to recruit a ‘Finance Administrator’ to provide additional financial, clerical, and administrative support to ensure that all financial processes are performed on time and in an accurate manner. This is a fixed-term contract role for 12 months working 5 days a week. Based in our Media City office in Dubai and reporting into the Senior Financial Accountant, the role will offer excellent opportunities for both personal and professional development.
With Givaudan, you will be working for a company that touches billions of consumers more than a hundred times a day. Our passion for our customers and their brands brings a new dimension to our Business to Business industry. You will be working for the market leader that is at the forefront of innovation in an industry of emotions. We have a culture that works to inspire, challenge and capture the heart and soul of consumers and customers. Our customers have local, regional, and international profiles, which brings diversity and curiosity to our day to day job.
In this exciting role, you will be responsible for:
• Check and scan invoices while ensuring that they are correct and complete.
• Follow up on scanned invoices to ensure they are booked in the system on time.
• Request vendor creations.
• Create purchase orders.
• Weekly follow up with the delivery centre.
• Ensure all invoices are ready in the system before payment dates.
• Respond to queries from vendor’s.
• Month-end activities related to vendor invoices and contracts.
• Prepare, check, and file all the required documentation, as assigned.
• Prepare reports when required.
• Provide ad hoc administrative support to the Finance team when required.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.