Junior Field Service Specialist Electrical & Mechanical
Are you a Field Service Engineer looking for an interesting opportunity?
Are you passionate about being part of a successful team?
Join our Surface Pressure Control Project Team!
As a global team, we design and deliver surface pressure control equipment, as well as support field maintenance, commissioning and de-commissioning. Innovating in the energy industry, surface pressure control capabilities are industry-leading.
Partner with the best
As a Field Service Specialist, you'll play a vital role performing hands-on work individually and as part of a Field Service Team. Overseeing work at a field site, providing quality service to the customer
As a Junior Field Service Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Completing of reporting documents and required forms, communicating recommendations through presentations and report writing
- Assisting onsite at workshop and off-site at wellsite to facilitate wireline logging and completion services.
- Learning how to execute basic maintenance of equipment to assist in preparing the wireline equipment
- Overseeing the basic maintenance of equipment to assist in preparing the equipment
- Learning and assisting other crew members during the Installation and/or Maintenance activities in the Field at Customer Sites
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor's degree in a related field such as Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical or similar or a high school diploma
- Have 1 year experience in a mechanical role in an energy or oil and gas environment.
- Have good communication skills verbal and written in English and Arabic Languages
- Demonstrate a good working knowledge of the installation and maintenance of on and off-site equipment
- Have a recognised Electrical / Mechanical apprenticeship Have basic knowledge about Oil & Gas Industry.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
• Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
• Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
• Comprehensive private medical care options
• Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
• Tailored financial programs
• Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
About Us: With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Join Us: Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
To stay safe in your job search, information on common scams and to get free expert advice, we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organization working to combat job scams.
الشركة المعلنة عن الوظيفة
Baker Hughes serves the worldwide oil and natural gas industry with reservoir consulting and products and services for drilling, formation evaluation, completion and production.